Return to Georgetown County Home   
Make a Request
Whenever you need to report a service need, you can enter a request. A service request is routed to the employee who is designated to complete the selected service type. Your request will be routed to the department responsible for servicing your request.

File a Complaint
Once you have requested a service, if you are unsatisfied with the results or response, it may be appropriate to file a complaint. Complaints are routed to the employee who is designated to handle them for the selected service type.

If you regularly use the @ your request!© system, you may want to register. As a registered requester, you can log in to the system and view the progress and status of your requests.

If you are already a registered user, click the link above to log into @ your request!©

Online Help
Need Help? Click here to access the @ your request!© online documentation.